What Is It?
The Citizenship-by-Investment Program (CIP) for Austria, as its name suggests, is to help individuals to migrate to Austria by investing in this country.
- Austria is considered one of the most stable countries in the world and boasts a high standard of living.
- Although one of the smaller states on the European continent, it has a world-class capital, Vienna, with a rich cultural and historical heritage.
- Austria is the only Western European country that offers the possibility to obtain citizenship and an EU passport immediately, without prior residence requirements, on the basis of a substantial investment in the country.
- Moreover, an Austrian passport is one of the best travel documents in the world, offering its holders visa-free access to 173 countries.
- Application for citizenship to Austria has minimal prerequisites.
- Citizens (current and new) enjoy a high standard of living, transportation and communications.
- Basic knowledge of the German language is NO LONGER required.