- A passport that is valid for at least six months
- Sufficient funds for the length of your intended stay
- A submitted SG Arrival Card
- A valid Singapore entry visa (to check whether you need a visa, see ICA’s Visa Requirements) *Kindly note that we do not offer services for Singapore’s entry/travel visas!
- A confirmed onward or return ticket (where applicable)
- Evidence that you can enter your next destination (for example, a visa)
- A Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate, if applicable
- Travellers are required to adhere to the latest travel requirements and advisories on the SafeTravel website, where applicable.
If you are eligible for entry, you will receive a Visit Pass which will indicate the period of stay granted. From 11 March 2022, all foreign visitors arriving in Singapore will be notified digitally of their Visit Pass (e-Pass) through email. There will not be any endorsement on your passport. The e-Pass notification will indicate the period of stay granted and last day of stay allowed. Please ensure that you provide a valid email address when submitting the SG Arrival Card. While in Singapore, on a visit pass, you are not permitted to engage in any business, professional or paid employment activities.