What are the basic requirements to apply for Singapore PR application?mainadmin
The applicant must be:
- Spouse and unmarried children (under 21 years of age) of a Singapore Citizen (SC)/Singapore Permanent Resident (SPR); or
- Aged Parents of an SC; or
- P, Q or S work pass holder; or
- Students; or
However, there are several variables that would strongly support one’s success rate as well. The following variables including but not exclusively:
- At least 2 years of staying in Singapore, which is subjected to change in accordance with the work pass the applicant is holding.
- Salary (preferably with indications of salary growth).
- Income tax (preferably with indications of growth of contributions).
- Employment history (preferably with an indication of career growth).
- Educational qualifications.