What are the requirements to set up a company?mainadmin
- Appoint at least one resident director.
- Appoint at least one shareholder.
- Appoint at least one secretary within 6 months of incorporation.
- Minimum paid-up capital of S$1.
- Designate a local registered address for the company.
- Put together a Company Kit with documents that detail the following:
- Company name.
- Brief description of business activities.
- Shareholders’ particulars.
- Director’s particulars.
- Company’s secretary particulars.
- Memorandum and articles of associations.
It is also important to note that under Singaporean laws, foreign entities/individuals must engage a professional firm to register a Singapore company.