What Is It?
A program to help you migrate to Greece by investing in the country.
- Situated at the junction between Europe, Asia and Africa, Greece is regarded as the cradle of democracy and the birthplace of western civilization.
- The country’s history dates back to 800 BC and has significantly influenced the language, arts, philosophy, politics and physical pursuits of the modern world.
- Consisting of a mainland on the Balkan peninsula and thousands of islands spread throughout the Aegean and Ionian seas, Greece has become a major European business center and is regarded as one of the world’s top holiday destinations.
- As a member state of the EU, Greece offers its residents and citizens a number of reassuring benefits, including high levels of safety and security, excellent education opportunities, robust health care options, and dependable rule of law.
- One of the most affordable residence-by-investment programs that provides access to Europe.
- There is no requirement to reside in Greece.
- Residence applies to the whole family: married spouse, children under 21 years old, and parents of the main applicant and spouse.
- Permit holders may hold shares and receive income from the dividends of a company registered in Greece. They are however, not allowed to be employed in Greece.
- Eligibility to apply for Citizenship after seven years of residence.