What Is It?
The Individual Investor Program (IIP) Malta is an initiative to help you migrate to Malta by investing in the country.
- The Maltese archipelago lies virtually at the center of the Mediterranean and consists of three beautiful islands: Malta, Gozo and Comino, with a low population density of only 400,000.
- In 1947, Malta became a republic with a parliamentary democracy system and a constitution. Malta has been an EU member since 2004 and a member of the Schengen area since 2007.
- Malta has an excellent climate, friendly people, a very low crime rate and is neutral, stable and safe.
- Citizenship in a well-respected and stable EU country.
- World’s strictest due diligence standards and vetting of applicants, thus ensuring only the most suitable applicants will be admitted.
- Right of establishment in all 28 EU countries and Switzerland.
- Attractive place to live or own a second home and is strategically located with excellent air links.