Why Incorporate In Indonesia?
Singapore and Indonesia have been enjoying years of good bilateral ties and it has never been the most ideal time to expand into Indonesia than now. Indonesia is one of South East Asia’s fastest growing economies and there can be no better time to expand into the country than now.
Xignam is pleased to be one of the only firms in Singapore to provide international incorporation services for territories beyond the island’s borders.
Due to our strong presence and collaboration with neighboring countries, we are able to offer a comprehensive incorporation and registration of business service, with the same exceptional quality as expected by all our clients, local and international.
The Incorporation Steps For Indonesia
- Decide which business sector you are going to invest in based on the Indonesia Classification for the Business Sector.
- Reserve a company name and obtain incorporation documents with the Ministry of Law and Human Rights in Indonesia.
- Notarize your company’s statutory documents by a lawyer based in Indonesia.
- Pay registration fee and obtain a receipt.
- File notarized documents with Ministry of Law and Human Rights for approval
- Obtain Employment Visas/any other operational licenses if needed.
How Can Xignam Help You?
Venturing beyond familiar boundaries can be a daunting hurdle – and even confusing at times.
We can help ease the process, breaking down this daunting journey into small, manageable, systematic steps so that you can get things done quickly.
Our consultants will be able to provide you with all necessary assistance to ensure a smooth and uninterrupted incorporation, so our clients can focus on what’s important – your business.