Why Incorporate In Malaysia?
According to the World Bank, since gaining independence, Malaysia has successfully diversified its economy from one that was initially agriculture and commodity-based, to one that now plays host to robust manufacturing and services sectors.
Malaysia is now one of the most open economies in the world creating a suitable climate for prospective foreign investors.
Due to our strong presence and collaboration with neighboring countries, we are able to offer a comprehensive incorporation and registration of business service, with the same exceptional quality as expected by all our clients, big and small.
The Incorporation Steps For Malaysia
- Ensure that all perquisites for a 100% Foreign-Owned entity are met.
- Complete a company name search with the Companies Commission of Malaysia (SSM).
- Complete Form PN42 is to be completed to reserve the name.
- Complete Incorporation Form A and prepare the relevant Incorporation Documents.
- Obtain Employment Visas/any other operational licenses if needed.
How Can Xignam Help You?
Venturing beyond familiar boundaries can be a daunting hurdle – and even confusing at times.
We can help ease the process, breaking down this daunting journey into small, manageable, systematic steps so that you can get things done quickly.
Our consultants will be able to provide you with all necessary assistance to ensure a smooth and uninterrupted incorporation, so our clients can focus on what’s important – your business.