Benefits Of Singapore Permanent Residency
- After obtaining Singapore Permanent Residency, you and your family are free to stay, work and buy property without any additional taxes.
- Being a citizen or a Singaporean Permanent Resident comes with various benefits in terms of health-care, home-ownership and housing loans, family protection, and asset growth.
- Holding SPR also allows you to apply for full Singaporean citizenship after 2 years.
Important Note For Applicants With Sons
- One aspect of Singapore permanent residence that concerns many foreigners who have young sons is national service.
- Under the Enlistment Act, all male Singapore citizens and permanent residents are liable to register for national service upon reaching 16 and a half years of age. They must serve two years when they are 18.
- This is followed by 40 days of Operationally Ready National Service every year until they are 50, for officers, and 40, for other ranks.
- On average, 500 young men who obtain permanent residence through their parents enter compulsory national service each year.
Schemes Available To Applicants
Different schemes have different success rates, personal qualifications, monetary investments and time requirements. Click on the 3 schemes below to learn which is more suitable for you.
- Global Investor Programme (GIP)
- Special Investor Programme (SIP)
- Professional, Technical Personnel and Skilled Workers Scheme (PTS).
Professional, Technical Personnel & Skilled Worker Scheme
- The most popular scheme for foreigners applying for Permanent Residency in Singapore is the Professional, Technical Personnel, and Skilled Worker Scheme (PTS Scheme).
- This scheme allows foreign professionals working in Singapore under an Employment Pass, EntrePass, and Skilled Worker Pass/ S Pass to apply for permanent residence.
- The PTS scheme is the easiest and most assured route to Singapore PR.
- It is estimated that more than 95% of the people obtain their SPR through the PTS scheme.
- The applicant must be working in Singapore at the time of application.
- The applicant must produce salary slips for a minimum of six consecutive months.
Factors That Will Be Considered By The Authorities
- Current professional vocation and employment history.
- Current employer‘s credentials.
- Salary and financial background.
- Family ties in Singapore.
Our Assistance Improves Your Chances
Xignam has helped Singapore PR applicants increase their success rate by at least 50% through our in-depth analysis of each application.
We do more than just filling in the form and providing a comprehensive solution but also give our clients full access to our company’s exclusive checklist compiled over our years of experience.
After submission, we will track and monitor your PR application and if unsuccessful, re-evaluate your application and re-apply/ appeal your application as per service to you.
You can be assured that no one takes your PR application as seriously as we do.