[vc_row el_class=”mt-5 pt-3″][vc_column][vc_column_text]
How Can Xignam Help You With Work Pass Applications?
Being accredited with the MOM (Singapore Ministry of Manpower) as a Certificated Employment Agency (CEA), Xignam has been assisting business owners and corporations in applying for Employment Passes on their foreign manpower.
From sole proprietors to large MNCs, we are able to assist in obtaining the Work Pass quickly and with ease. With a 90% success rate since 2005, you can trust us with this important aspect of your business.
These are the different types of assistance we can provide you:
- Employment Pass (EP) application – for management level employees earning S$4,500 and above.
- Personalized Employment Pass (PEP) application – for management level employees whom earn S$12,000 and above.
- S Pass application – for medium-skilled employees earning S$2,500 and above.
- Quota restructuring for Work Permits & S Pass.
- Dependent Pass (DP) application – for spouses of EP and S Pass Holders.
- Letter of Consent (LOC) application – for DP holders to work.
Entrepreneur Pass (EntrePass)
The EntrePass – also known as the Entrepreneur Pass – is a Singapore work visa scheme for foreign entrepreneurs who would like to start businesses in Singapore.
We have drafted more than 100 over successful business plans for foreign expatriates and business owners. The foreign entrepreneurs can incorporate a Singapore Private Limited (Pte. Ltd.) company and act as the sole local director of the company.
MOM along with EDB (Economic Development Board) and Enterprise Singapore review and grant employment passes to foreign entrepreneurs under the EntrePass scheme. We also advice clients whom own more than 30% shareholding in the company to apply for this pass.
From 1st September 2013, MOM has changed its regulations to include investments from Venture capitalist and Government accredited Agencies. Xignam is the first immigration firm in Singapore to be able to link foreign entrepreneurs up with these agencies including EDBi, Enterprise Singapore, IMDA (Infocomm & Media Development Authority) and VCs so that they can successfully obtain their EntrePass.
The benefits for EntrePass include:
- Easier approval for first time applications by foreigners.
- Easier Approval for application of PR after 1 year.
For more information on your Work Pass or EntrePass matters, please contact us today.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]