Singapore Permanent Residency Application
Non-Singaporeans can become Singapore Permanent Residents (SPRs) by obtaining an Entry Permit. An application for an Entry Permit is an application for Singapore Permanent Residence. The following categories of foreigners are eligible to submit applications:
- Spouse and unmarried children (below 21 years old) of a Singapore Citizen (SC)/Permanent Resident (SPR)
- Aged parents of a Singapore Citizen
- P, Q or S work pass holders working in Singapore
Benefits Of Singapore Permanent Residency
Important Note For Applicants With Sons
- National service is one aspect of Singapore’s permanent residence that concerns many foreigners with young sons.
- Under the Enlistment Act, all male Singapore citizens and permanent residents are liable to register for national service at age 16 and a half. They must serve two years when they are 18.
- This is followed by 40 days of Operationally Ready National Service every year until they are 50 for officers and 40 for other ranks.
- On average, 500 young men who obtain permanent residence through their parents enter compulsory national service each year.
Though it is always advisable to apply Singapore PR as a family nucleus, it is still possible to apply Singapore PR without your children should you be able to provide a good reason not to. Speak to us if you would like to know more.
Schemes Available To Applicants
Different schemes have different success rates, personal qualifications, monetary investments and time requirements.
Most Clients will apply through the PTS Scheme. If you are interested in applying for Singapore PR, contact us; we will be happy to assist.
Our Assistance Improves Your Chances
Xignam has helped Singapore PR applicants increase their success rate by at least 50% through our in-depth analysis of each application.
We do more than just filling in the form and providing a comprehensive solution but also give our clients full access to our company’s exclusive checklist compiled over our years of experience.
After submission, we will track and monitor your PR application and if unsuccessful, re-evaluate your application and re-apply/ appeal your application as per service to you.
You can be assured that no one takes your PR application as seriously as we do.