Xignam: Premier Immigration Services in Singapore

Singapore has overtaken the United States to become the most competitive nation in the world, according to the World Economic Forum (WEF).  In its 2019 Global Competitiveness Report, the WEF measured the strength of 103 key indicators, such as inflation, digital skills and trade tariffs, across 141 countries.

With many tax incentives and grants available to new business owners, Singapore is one of the best and easiest places to start a business.  By situating their international HQs here, companies benefit from Singapore’s network of over 50 comprehensive Double Taxation Avoidance Agreements. They also gain from Singapore’s many Free Trade agreements and the 35 Investment Guarantee Agreements.

Singapore PR & Citizenship

Singapore Permanent Residency​

Singapore Permanent Residency​

Singapore Citizenship Application​

Singapore Citizenship Application​

Other Visas​

Other Visas​

Work Pass Applications

Employment Pass / S Pass Application

Entre Pass

Personalised Employment Pass

One Pass / Tech Pass

Dependent Pass

Other Passes

Work Pass Applications

Employment Pass / S Pass Application

Personalised Employment Pass

Entre Pass

One Pass / Tech Pass

Dependent Pass

Other Passes

Why Singapore?

We Pursue Perfection
& Real Results

Comprehensive quality service

Providing high-quality, high-touch, hassle-free immigration and investment consultancy solutions.

Results-driven and industry-tested methods

Operating professionally, creatively and efficiently within the immigration authorities’ rules and regulations.

Value-added partnerships

We curate partners and people who will deliver our value proposition.

Book Your Complimentary Consultation Today

Immigration Services


Got questions? We’ve got answers
Why was my S Pass rejected?

Not every application will be successful, as Immigrations has tightened the criteria for the S Pass to raise the overall quality of the foreign workforce. There could be multiple reasons for this. However, all is not lost, You have 3 months to appeal an unsuccessful S Pass application, but you should do so only if you can address the reasons for rejection. If you miss this time period, you will have to submit a new application. You can check the rejection advisory in EP Online to view the reasons for rejection and get advice on what to do next. If you applied manually, check the rejection letter. To proceed with the submission for appeals, do note that only the employer or the authorised third party who submitted the application can do so. Appeals are usually processed within 3 weeks, and you can always log in to EP Online to check your appeal status.

What documents are required to enter Singapore?
  • A passport that is valid for at least six months
  • Sufficient funds for the length of your intended stay
  • A submitted SG Arrival Card
  • A valid Singapore entry visa (to check whether you need a visa, see ICA’s Visa Requirements*Kindly note that we do not offer services for Singapore’s entry/travel visas!
  • A confirmed onward or return ticket (where applicable)
  • Evidence that you can enter your next destination (for example, a visa)
  • Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate, if applicable
  • Travellers are required to adhere to the latest travel requirements and advisories on the SafeTravel website, where applicable.

If you are eligible for entry, you will receive a Visit Pass which will indicate the period of stay granted. From 11 March 2022, all foreign visitors arriving in Singapore will be notified digitally of their Visit Pass (e-Pass) through email. There will not be any endorsement on your passport. The e-Pass notification will indicate the period of stay granted and last day of stay allowed. Please ensure that you provide a valid email address when submitting the SG Arrival Card. While in Singapore, on a visit pass, you are not permitted to engage in any business, professional or paid employment activities.

How can I apply for a dependent pass for my spouse/parents?

For those holding an Employment Pass (EP) or S Pass, you will have to earn a minimum fixed monthly salary of SGD6,000 (This is based on your salary, and not based on your combined household income.), and you have to be sponsored by an established, Singapore-registered company (usually your employer). You can get a pass for the following family members:

  • Legally married spouse.
  • Unmarried children under 21 years old, including legally adopted children.

For EntrePass holders, you can only bring your family in if you meet the requirements for total annual business spending and local employment:

  • To bring your spouse (common-law or legally married) or children: total annual business spending of at least SGD100,000; and you must employ at least 3 LQS (full-time employees, formerly known as FTE) OR 1 local PME (professional, manager or executive)
  • To bring your parents: total annual business spending of at least SGD200,000; and you must employ at least 6 LQS (full-time employees, formerly known as FTE) OR 2 local PMEs (professional, manager or executive)

(Tip: If your family members are not eligible for a Dependant’s Pass, they may qualify for a Long Term Visit Pass instead.) Note: Family members of Employment Pass holders who chose to apply as an overseas ICT under WTO GATS or an applicable FTA are not eligible for Dependant’s Passes or Long Term Visit Passes, except where they are specifically covered by an applicable FTA and meet the prevailing criteria for consideration.

What occupations are not eligible for an S Pass?

The list of objectionable occupations includes masseurs, bar and lounge hostesses. Food stall owners with a Singapore Food Agency (SFA) licence are also not eligible to apply for an S Pass.

How do I upgrade my S Pass holder to an Employment Pass?

You will have to submit a new Employment Pass application for your S Pass holder. There is no need to cancel the S Pass while doing so.

How do I convert a Work Permit to an S Pass?

If you hold a Work Permit and wish to apply for an S Pass, first ensure that you are eligible for the S Pass by using the S Pass self-assessment tool. If you meet the requirements, your employer can then apply for an S Pass for you. Do note that your employer has to meet the quota requirements too. (Tip : Your employer should apply for the S Pass as early as possible.)   You can remain in Singapore while the application is being made, as long as your Work Permit is valid. Your employer doesn’t have to cancel the Work Permit before the S Pass is approved. If your Work Permit is expiring before you get the S Pass application outcome, your employer can request to extend your Work Permit. The extension is subject to MOM’s approval.

Can I Apply for an S Pass while I am on a visit Pass?

Yes, you can apply for an S Pass while you are on a visit pass in Singapore. However, your visit pass will not be extended while you await the outcome of your application. You will have to return to your home country when it expires. We will inform your employer of the outcome of the S Pass accordingly.

Can an employment Pass holder switch to an S Pass?

Employment Pass (EP) holders can consider a switch to an S Pass instead, if they no longer meet the prevailing EP criteria. However, employers must ensure that:

There is no need to cancel the EP before applying for an S Pass. After the S Pass application is approved, then proceed to cancel the EP, before getting the S Pass issued. For those with dependents, they will need to apply for new Dependant’s Passes under the S Pass.

What is the difference between an EntrePass and an Employment Pass? Which should I apply for?

The EntrePass allows eligible foreign entrepreneurs to start and operate their own business in Singapore, is only considered if you have started, or intend to start, a private limited company registered with ACRA that is venture-backed or possess innovative technologies, and have met any of the required innovative criterias as an entrepreneur, innovator or investor. On the other hand, the Employment Pass allows foreign professionals, managers and executives to work in Singapore, under a registered local company, and is the more common option.

Does Xignam offer job-sourcing services?

Unfortunately, we do not provide any services for job searches or employment in Singapore. However, we are able to assist you and work with your local employer for your work pass application, after you have successfully applied and joined a local company. If you have any other queries please do not hesitate to contact us.

What are the basic requirements to apply for Singapore PR application?

The applicant must be:

  • Spouse and unmarried children (under 21 years of age) of a Singapore Citizen (SC)/Singapore Permanent Resident (SPR); or
  • Aged Parents of an SC; or
  • P, Q or S work pass holder; or
  • Students; or
  • Investor/Entrepreneurs.

However, there are several variables that would strongly support one’s success rate as well. The following variables including but not exclusively:

  • At least 2 years of staying in Singapore, which is subjected to change in accordance with the work pass the applicant is holding.
  • Salary (preferably with indications of salary growth).
  • Income tax (preferably with indications of growth of contributions).
  • Employment history (preferably with an indication of career growth).
  • Educational qualifications.
What can Xignam do to increase the success rate for my Singapore PR application?

Capitalizing upon our extensive knowledge of working with the ICA and trade expertise in regards to obtaining successful PR, we would begin preparing the necessary documents in accordance to our exclusive permanent residency checklist.  We would also prepare a cover letter and a typed application form with the inclusion of essential ‘additional’ documents that would improve the overall success rate.

What are your fees for applying Singapore PR?

Service fees are subjected to each case.  Otherwise, with the inclusion of the additional service to appeal/re-apply, it would cost S$3,500.  While additional Dependent(s) would generally cost S$500 per person. The applicant should satisfy the following criteria:

  • Worked for 2 years in Singapore.
  • Have made consistent income tax payments (preferably with indications of growth in tax contributions).
  • Salary (preferably with indications of salary growth).
  • Job Designation (Ppreferably with an indication of career advancements).
What are your Passport Programs about?

We offer 3 Passport Programs, the St. Kitts & Nevis, Commonwealth of Dominic and Panama Passport Programs.  These programs are a ‘Citizenship-by-investment’ programs that in return for a investment(s) that could come in the form of a flat-sum of money, real estate and/or industry contribution (Sugar Industry Diversification Foundation, St. Kitts & Nevis | National Bank of Panama, Panama), Economic contributors would receive a lifetime irrevocable citizenship in the respectively country, instantly. These programs are especially useful for individuals looking for:

  • Business opportunities in these rapidly growing strategic locations:
    • Excellent taxation system.
    • Duty-free trading.
  • Family security:
    • Commonwealth of Dominica named one of the happiest places in the world to live in.
    • St. Kitts & Nevis named one of the world’s top islands to live in.
  • The luxury of visa-free travels to top destinations in Asia, America and Europe such as United Kingdom, Hong Kong, and Brazil.
Why don’t you provide a money back guarantee?

Simply because Xignam is not a relevant governmental regulatory body like MOM or ICA and therefore refrains from providing a guarantee for all our clients.  Each application is subjected to the scrutiny of the government officers and based on the personal merits of each applicant.  Additionally, there is a ‘Quota System’ for each nationality and therefore PR statuses are subjected to availability. Furthermore, given the nature of this service, political ties and barrier(s) similarly affect the success rate of an applicant. If you have any other queries please do not hesitate to contact us.